Unoccupied premises insurance

Unoccupied Premises Insurance

Given the economy and when your tenant is moving out this may result in long term unoccupancy of your premise.

With our partner insurers we have a policy for you which enables you to choose the cover from the Standard

Fire, Lightening, Aircraft and Explosion (FLEA) to full cover.

Ask MOBI for a quote you have nothing to lose


Other type of policies are available

Pub, Restaurant and Cafe